Morton Memorial Library
The Morton Memorial Library and Community House is located in the heart of the quaint riverside hamlet of Rhinecliff.
Levi P. Morton (1824-1920) served as Vice President of the United States, Governor of New York, Congressman from New York City, and Ambassador to France. The building was erected by Anna L. and Levi P. Morton in memory of their daughter Lena for the use of the people of Rhinecliff. It was dedicated in 1908. The building he gave to the community is listed on the National and State Registers of Historic Places.